The Chamber's Biz-2-Biz Showcase has now been re-branded to "Biz-2-Biz Adapting2Change" to better reflect the "changing" times. This new format will be presented as an industry-specific six-part web series. This segment takes place on Wednesday, August 5. This will be the Medical & Dental segment presented by The Autism Clinic at Hope
The series will have expert panelists in which area businesses will highlight best practices as they focus on their successes and challenges in adapting their business strategies to current circumstances. The series will all take place from 9 - 9:45 am.
Special thanks to our Presenting Sponsor:
Meika Valerio, The Autism Clinic at Hope
Dr. Eddie Weller, Getting Weller
Dr. Rob Thomure, Kirkwood Station Dental
Christa Stauder, Nourished from Within
A big thank you to our wonderful Committee for all of their help!
• Joan Pace – Chair - alwaysaboomer.com, may I write for you?
• Debbie Burnham – Keane Technologies
• Mary Hanson, Artist
• Natasha McGuire Photography
• Terry Sibbitts – Boys Hope Girls Hope STL
• Mike Swaleh – Fairway Independent Mortgage
• Andrew Wilson – Enterprise Bank & Trust