This is a networking event for individuals and businesses that wish to support our veterans and active duty, whether it is through hiring, discounts, businesses owned by veterans or services directed to these individuals.
The meetings will be held on the 3rd Friday of each month, usually at the Creve Coeur American Legion starting at 9 am. (934 E Rue De La Banque - behind Bristols).
FYI for Meetings:
- Coffee can be obtained from the bar area.
- Please leave all promotional material on the table designated for brochures as you enter the room.
- Please silence all phones during the meeting.
- The first go around for introductions should be name, company name, and any personal or family affiliation with the military.
- The second time around will be to announce what you do and how it relates to veterans either in support of or as a resource or service that veterans might take advantage of and should include discounts, promotions, events, or services that are applicable to veterans or active duty.
- Conclude with Open Networking