Date and Time
Saturday Jun 10, 2023
4:30 PM - 11:00 PM CDT
EVENT HOURS: SATURDAY, JUNE 10: 4:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
CAR DISPLAY HOURS: SATURDAY, JUNE 10: 4:30p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Streets closed ~ The timing could change slightly.)
IT'S BACK!!! The City of Kirkwood will again host Route 66 Cars & Guitars Festival in Downtown Kirkwood!
- Free Live Music from six Bands, on Two Outdoor Stages (with staggered start times)
- Vintage Car Show
- Beer Wagon, hosted by local service clubs (serving craft beer & wine)
- Vendor Booths
- Food and Drink from Downtown Kirkwood Restaurants and area service clubs
- Carbs & Guitars (Morning Pancake Breakfast benefitting Kirkwood Firefighters Community Outreach & Kirkwood Rotary)
- Awards for Best of Show, Distance Traveler, and Club of the Year, all sponsored by the Kirkwood - Des Peres Area Chamber of Commerce
We recommend attendees bring their own lawn chairs for the musical performances. Please No Skateboards, Coolers, or Dogs.
The two blocks of Jefferson, between N. Clay and N. Taylor Avenues, as well as Kirkwood Road between Argonne Drive and Adams Avenue, will be closed to vehicular traffic starting early in the morning on June 9th.