Our team is growing, and we are looking for team players who are enthusiastic, have a can-do perspective, and enjoy working with kids. We provide paid on the job training, flexible scheduling, a rewarding work environment, and a one-of-a-kind culture that will make you smile too!
Role: Swim Instructor
Salary: $9.00-$13.00 per hour
Summary: Instructs students on water safety and proper swim techniques based on thorough knowledge of the Goldfish Swim School curriculum.
• Provides swim instruction based on the Goldfish Swim School curriculum
• Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents; rescues and administers first aid when necessary
• Inspects pool areas before and after each class for possible maintenance, cleanliness or damage issues
• Evaluates students’ progress and completes paperwork timely
• Advances through cross-training in multiple roles and substitutes when necessary
• Acts as a GSS “ambassador” to provide a Golden Experience to our students, families, and team members.
Job Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to work with children
• Prior related leadership and teaching experience is preferred (supervisory roles)
• Problem solver and creative thinking skills to identify and resolve challenges that students encounter
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must pass background examinations prior to training
If you, or if you know of someone who desires to work for a place where you can make a difference