Our team is growing, and we are looking for team players who are enthusiastic, have a can-do perspective, and enjoy working with kids. We provide paid on the job training, flexible scheduling, a rewarding work environment, and a one-of-a-kind culture that will make you smile too!
Salary: $9.00-$13.00 per hour
Summary: Under general supervision, ensures the safety of patrons of Kirkwood Swim School, LLC by preventing and responding to emergencies.
• Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of guests in the event of an accident or emergency
• Communicates the rules of the facility to patrons fairly and consistently
• Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
• Ensures that medical services are contacted by most appropriate means when necessary to respond to an emergency.
• Advance through cross-training in multiple roles and substitutes when necessary
• Provide a Golden Experience to our students, families, and team members.
Job Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to work with children
• Prior related leadership and teaching experience is preferred (supervisory roles)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must pass background examinations prior to training
If you, or if you know of someone who desires to work for a place where you can make a difference, explore, apply and then join us.